Sunday 8 November 2009

X Factor Result 08.11.09 - TwatTwins remain!?!?

I very rarely get angry at reality TV results – even if I don’t agree with the results most of the time I’m just like ah well so and so has been voted off – on with my life – doesn’t really bother me even if I don’t agree HOWEVER tonight’s X Factor result has made me REALLY mad.

The TwatTwins (John and Edward – mentored by Louis) remain and Lucie Jones has been kicked off the show – DUE TO SIMON – due to him letting it go to the public vote – rather than ending all the misery and returning his show to the talent YES TALENT contest it should be – it is not a school talent show – where the TwatTwins would of course be worthy winners – no this is a national TV show – that can change the winners life forever – that can make people’s dreams come true – and SIMON COWELL lets the TwatTwins carry on living their dream while the far more worthy singer Lucie has her dreams smashed to pieces!? Unfair to say the least.

I’m not sure I will bother to watch X Factor any more after tonight – what is the point?! The TwatTwins are set to win this year methinks – and that alone brings the whole programmes integrity into question.

A sad night to see Lucie’s dreams come crashing down – all I hope is that she carries on and gets a record deal! Simon just doesn’t want Lucie as competition for Leona – well Leona can sing yes, but she is a depressing, sour faced, vacant woman. Lucie is full of life and a breath of fresh air to the air heads usually singing pop songs these days.

GOOD LUCK FOR THE FUTURE LUCIE – I feel this is only the beginning for you!

1 comment:

  1. Its not really Simons fault if it went to the public vote... You should be mad at the thousands of dumb asses who voted!!

    ReplyDelete